Friday, June 20, 2008

3Fine Design® Butterfly Kisses Necklace


First let me say thank you for inviting me to this very special blog. It’s truly an honor to have the opportunity to contribute.

My name is Tracy Behrends & I’m a self-taught jewelry artist & designer currently located in Minneapolis, MN (USA). My business name is 3Fine Design®. I specialize in hand stitched beadwork, wire sculpture & leathercraft. Most of the wearable art pieces that I create are one of a kind & tend to have a contemporary & geometric style to them. I thoroughly enjoy the intricacy & challenges associated with my work & the creative process. I consider each & every new design an exciting adventure.

If you'd like to visit my website, just click the banner below.

Thanks for stopping by.

3Fine Design®: Art that adorns you.

No comments: