Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Christmas in July Sale @ ArtFire (CIJS)



ArtFire is having a Christmas in July SALE!

Several handcrafted artisans have joined together in order to have a blowout Christmas sale in the middle of summer. Be sure to stop by & take a peek at what's on sale until the 26th of July. To view what items are on sale, stop by ArtFire , click on "Search Trends" & then click on "Christmas in July" in the drop down menu. Otherwise, just visit the main search & put in the letters "CIJS" which stands for Christmas in July Sale.

Be sure to stop by my ArtFire Studio & check out my handcrafted unisex contemporary leather art pendants that I have marked down 50% for the entire month of July in conjunction with the CIJS sale @ ArtFire. I've also included free shipping (USA) for those particular items.

Click on the ArtFire logo below to visit my ArtFire Studio:

3Fine Design® Online Store

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade



©3Fine Design®

No comments: